Managed Service Provider TriCore Solutions Announces Its Participation at HPE Discover 2016
WHAT: “Travelling down the Cloud Road? Service Providers Prove to Be Good Pilots” speaking session at HPE Discover on the topic of divestiture and consolidating IT infrastructure.
WHO: Join TriCore Solutions’ Dan Van Dixhorn, Regional Sales Director for the Midwestt, who will be a panel member at the HPE Discover’s session discussing TriCore Solutions’ customer success story with Cole-Parmer. Other panelists include:
• Sid Gregory, Canoe, senior vice president of architecture and engineering
• Rich Harper, NTT Communications’ vice president of professional services
• Rob Carter, TierPoint vice president of sales
• Mikael Elley, Karma Automotive vice president of planning and IT
• Kevin Knuese, Symmetry vice president of SAP solutions,
WHEN: Wednesday, June 8th at 12:30 – 2:00 p.m.
WHERE: Venetian Hotel
3355 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas , Nevada 89109
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: HPE Discover attendees who are interested in learning about a unique partnership between TriCore Solutions and Cole-Parmer, including how the company helped them kickstart their own IT infrastructure in a fast and furious way after their divestment from parent company, Thermo Fisher Scientific.