Virtual Desktops & Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS)
Desktops are expensive and are challenging to manage. It is definitely one area that IT organizations can look at to cut costs while improving security and compliancy. TriCore’s Desktop-As-A-Service (DaaS) provides an entire desktop environment that is available on demand to any user, using any device, from anywhere.
It is an ideal solution for companies that have a large number of remote, contract or seasonal workers, are considering a major desktop refresh, or are looking to reduce the complexity of managing the end-user environment.
Benefits of TriCore DaaS include:
- Very Cost Effective - Virtual desktops are centrally managed and enable organizations to provision new desktops in minutes. Since every desktop is essentially working off the same operating environment, compatibility issues and complex upgrades are eliminated. With DaaS, client devices require less processing power, less local disk space, and less hardware in each workstation.
- More Secure - Data security is easier and more effective because no data is stored on the end user devices. There is simply no data available to be stolen, lost, or destroyed.
- Flexible for Your Business - TriCore’s DaaS solution allows you the ability to have multiple desktop images to meet the needs of your business. DaaS allows you to create the appropriate desktop images required and assign them to the appropriate business groups.
- Mobility - Using any device, workers can access their own virtual desktop from anywhere without having to interrupt their work or carry around data on their device or on removable drives.
- Scalable - You have the ability to scale up or down easily. If you leverage temporary employees or seasonal contractors, adding and removing virtual desktops takes minutes and doesn’t require IT personnel load applications on each desktop device.
TriCore DaaS is delivered with the TriCore Promise.